Peter Stroud Podiatry was established in 1988. Follow his graduation from Edinburgh in 1981 he worked for five years for the NHS in Fife, Scotland in both the District Hospital and Community Health Centres. He opened his own Practice in Fremantle soon after arriving in WA and has been in a full time practice since.
Peter has a keen interest in all aspect of podiatry, his service offers:
- Routine podiatry treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment of conditions of the nail
- Treatment of ingrown toe nails and nail surgery
- Sports podiatry
- Treatment of shin and heel pain/Plantar fasciitis
- Flat feet and custom made prescription orthotics
- Diabetic assessment
Peter has over 33 years of experience in his full time private practice in Fremantle as well as previous rural work in Hospitals and Clinics in the Kimberley, Murchison, and Goldfields. He currently has an existing practice in Exmouth which he visits every 8 weeks.
- Peter Stroud is the Principal Podiatrist, and he works Mondays to Fridays.
- Brandon Loo graduated from UWA in 2017 and joined the team in 2020, after spending two years in Tasmania. He works on Fridays, and some Saturday mornings by appointment.
Online bookings for all practitioners are now available!
For any queries or appointment matters, please call us on (08) 9335 7754 during Monday-Friday working hours (the phone is unattended on weekends).